that's.... high school girls summer Bible study :) I'm hoping to study the book of Hosea with these girls this summer. I am approaching this with fear and trembling and am asking that my readers (Grace, Betty, Beth mainly) that you pray for me as I lead these young women this summer. I know that I cannot teach them apart from the Holy Spirit giving me the words and interpreting Holy scripture for me. Pray that I would be diligent in my personal study and give it all I have each week. Thanks so much!
If you'd like to pray for these girls by name they are: (from left to right)
Laura Walks, Caroline Bryars, (me), Katie Campbell
I will be praying! That will be such a great study!
ReplyDeletePrayers headed your way... good for you taking on such an important role in their lives. I am sure you will impact them, and I also know they will do the same for you. Working with teenage girls is challenging, yet so very very rewarding! They are blessed to have such a wonderful role model!
ReplyDelete