I was utterly delighted to find ROOST blog online today. My first ever college roommate, Caitlin (then Fuller) now Van Horn is the founder of Roost. She is a freelance food and photo journalist out of Birmingham, AL. Caitlin was always a colorful, dreamer. Her side of the dorm room was adorned with paintings she'd done, pictures of her travels to Africa, and notes and pictures from her love, Jordan, who was in Israel the year we were roomies. She is so full of life and has such a refreshing respect and appreciation for food. Reading her blog is like curling up with a warm cup of tea, a soft blanket & your favorite book.

If you haven’t visited Roost before, I strongly encourage you to do so. It is such a serene place with the touch and feeling of another century. Caitlin's recipes are always refreshingly pure, easy and wholesome, and the light in her photos is incredible. Enjoy!
I've frequented this blog...how cool she was your roommate! She has some serious food and photography skills:)
ReplyDeleteI know, right! She's always been so talented.
ReplyDelete