Monday, April 20, 2009
No body really cares
I'm sorry. I feel the need to vent. I think it's getting a little crazy on the online world. I mean a website designed just to leave a message about what you're doing at the moment?? Come on. Lame. Lame. Lame. I know I don't care and if I do care, I'll just read your facebook status (if you have one up at the moment). LOL Sorry for you Twitter members. Love you, but really? REALLY? Instead of posting "What are you doing?" ditties, get outside and take a run, take a camera to the park and shoot away, go get a smoothie and take a drive, walk your dog, call your mama but no one cares to know frankly if you just ate a pretzel or if you like SCRUBS, or if you "Just don't know"---> (those status' drive me bonkers) Ok. I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad to see another Christian on here...Praise God!
ReplyDelete