Wednesday, May 20, 2009

He's Great


I'm declaring today "Brag on your husband day" ( I know, like I can declare any day a special day and expect ppl to participate) Mine has been especially awesome lately and it bears sharing with my blog world. He's been on a 3 week break from PA school and has spent almost every day working on something in the house. The dishwasher, the 1/2 bathroom toilet, prepping the upstairs bathroom with primer, getting the gross bugs out of our house that come around this time of years (serious these bugs are the size of golf balls) , taking care of Champ, doing laundry!!!! <--- that one deserves much praise b/c he hates to do laundry and has done it anyways, making me meals and just being wonderful. Thanks D.R. And thank you God for a man who loves his wife enough to show it through acts of service. whoo-hoo. I got me a good one! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love <3