SHE'S GRADUATING!
I really can't believe my little sister is 
g
raduating college already. It seems like just yesterday she was entering Palm Beach Atlantic University and going through Fish Week (Freshman Welcome Week). Now I know I sound like a mom but really it's crazy that she is so grown up and such a classy lady. Not only is she beautiful outside but her heart is gold and filled with God's love. I've watched her make an impact in her friend's lives by the way she talks, dresses, and lives her life. She truly has been the hands and feet of Christ's body. Kirstie Kylene is my sister. My best girl friend. We've sold lemonade together, cut Barbie's hair together, played in the backyard sprinklers together, fibbed together, danced together, shopped together, cried together, prayed together, and laughed A LOT together. This Saturday she will receive her college diploma and off into the working world she will go. I know she will carry with her the wisdom and grace that God has given to her to share the gospel wherever she goes. She going to change lives for the Kingdom I just know it! Go get 'em girl! I love you!
Congrats to your sister!
ReplyDelete