Monday, June 29, 2009

Just a little bump

no I don't have a pimple, no I am not pregnant, no I don't have bumpy hair.

Today, I accidently bumped the Lexus in front of me while in the Sonic drive-thru line. I wasn't applying enough pressure to my brakes apparently and I was looking down into my wallet to see how much cash I had and "bonk". I was so embarrassed. So I step out of my car and so does she. I say, "I'm so sorry. Do you think it did anything to your car?" She walks over to look and rubs a slight scratch. Looks up at me with a smile and says, "Don't worry about it."

"Thank you ma'am!" I was so overjoyed! I mean it wasn't a big bump but nonetheless a bump. A bump that could've really irritated the irritable person that day. A bump that could've gotten me in a big fix. But no... grace appeared in the form of the Lexus driver today. I felt like it was God's special deliverary for me to remind me of His abundant grace. It was sweet. It was comforting. I felt His love once again in the form of a "don't worry about it" from a complete stranger. Thank you Father for allowing Your goodness to flow out of Lexus lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some comment love <3