
i want to give a shout out to something that makes my life a little easier. It's the wonderfulness that is E-mealz. That's right, mealz with a Z, homeslice. That's how they roll. E-mealz is a meal-planning resource for...anyone really. Whether you have 6 kids or it's just you and your roommate, it's easy, cuts your grocery costs and has great variety. D.R. & I have been using e-mealz since August 26, 2007. (the day we got back from our honeymoon!) We spend $5/month on it and it helps us spend way less at the grocery store. E-mealz is committed to simple-to-prepare meals, that are cheap, healthy and a good variety. You don't have to pick low-fat meal plans. We just enjoy eating healthy. They let you pick from the nearest/favoritest grocery store near you and find the cheapest priced items for the meals. 85% of the time we love the meal and recycle the recipe to make again. I'll diverge from the list once in a while when a meal comes up that we aren't fond of but otherwise it has been really great. I have never made up my own grocery list. I never have to think about what's for dinner and I LOVE IT! So if you're looking for something a little easier than coming up with yummy, different meals each week, try it out.
Going to check it out NOW. Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteHi Danelle, I am not sure how I "stumbled" across your blog one day. But I have nothing else to believe other than it was God who led me to it. Not to sound stalkerish, but I have read a few of your posts from various months and have been so encouraged and challenged by your honesty and heart for the Lord! Striving to love God the way I should is hard (even though I know I need Him). But I'm so thankful that He loves me enough to speak to me in ways I would never expect (like through the blog of someone I have never even met). Thank you for posting your thoughts for other people to read-even those you don't know. :)
ReplyDeleteFrom one sister in Christ to another,
Terri