Wednesday, June 15, 2011

my idea of a perfect day

I was sitting here pondering what to blog about and my mind kept drifting to things like....i need to do my buns&thighs work-out... OH, I think Giada is on right now... champ needs to be walked.... wonder if chicken is on sale this week at Publix?.... i miss the beach.... dang I love Adele.... So I thought, why don't I blog about what I'd love to do if I could do all my favorite things in one day.

here is my idea of a perfect day:

I wake up between 7:30-8:00 and have one cup of coffee, pulpy orange juice, a bowl of toasted oats cereal with bananas & blueberries and almond milk.

Then I get my sweat on: a 30 minute run followed by some weights. Shower (or not...who am I kidding. I would love to live in nike shorts and a tank!) Grab my Bible and Champ and head to the park. Take champ for a walk around the lake. Read in the car for a while. Go to Publix, buy ingredients for a yummy salad. Go home and make the salad and watch Giada. Call Kirstie and catch up on life. Laugh, cry, pray, miss her and my family. Take a bike ride with D.R. when he gets home. Take dinner to the park and grill out. Enjoy each other's company. Take a dip in the pool when we get back (because it's hot!). Play with champ. Watch a netflix movie and eat popcorn. Turn in by 11:00.

I'm lucky enough to have those days once in a while. Life is good. God is good. I haven't a thing to complain about. That's all.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm, insert Levi & Matt and that sounds like a day I want to be involved in!! Enjoy that pool, think of me when you swim :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love <3