Saturday, January 24, 2009

my champion

I never thought I could love something so much. You know, besides my handsome husband. He's 2 feet tall, super hairy and eats off the floor. He's Champ.



And here are some reasons why I love him: (and Betty I know you are lovin' the bullets:))


  • when he greets you he shakes not just his nub of a tail but his whole torso in excitement. He looks like a wiggly slinky.



  • the white side of his face turns pink after he wakes up from sleeping on it.



  • his snoring sounds like a defective whoopie cushion



  • when he first wakes up, he yawns and lets out a high-pitched squeak noise



  • he gives high-fives. sitting or standing.



  • he has a polka-dotted belly



  • he likes my feet



  • he cuddles



  • he sometimes falls asleep upsidedown with his jauwels(?) hanging down bearing his teeth



  • he hops like a bunny when he fetches a toy



  • he enjoys being comfortable and has to be near a pillow of some sort

I affectionately call him champ champ. He's definitely a big part of the family. I never thought a bulldog would melt my heart but alas....he has.







And here's my Champ Champ.

Baby Champ at 8 weeks old.



Champ at 8 months old.


3 comments:

  1. He is so cute!!! And I do love the bullet points! What happened to the old blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am officially in love with him too now.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some comment love <3