He did it. He's done with PA school. Praise the Lamb who was slain!!!!! He still has to take his board exam on the 13th but after that, he will officially be a Physician Assistant. I'm so grateful for how the Lord has provided for us throughout these last 27 months. He never once left us to fend for ourselves. He sustained D.R. through grueling hours of study, comforted my heart when I was alone, and grew our marriage in many ways. I will not miss the time that studying took D.R. away from me but I am thankful that God gave him the ability to be so dedicated. He finished well. God has provided a job. We are so thankful & I am so proud of my husband.
Receiving his certificate of completion!

My graduate

The McNew bunch (- Jay, Rach & Emma)

Pastor Jim & his sweet wife Becky came to support Geoff & D.R.
Congrats DR! Loving your outfit Danelle.
ReplyDelete