I decided to fill out one of those online survey things. Here's a little info about me:
Two Names You Go By
1. nell-nell
2. danelley
Two Parts of Your Heritage
1. i'm irish- kiss me (only if you're family)
2. i'm german
Two Things That Scare You
1. people handling knives- even if they're just chopping tomatoes, i freak out.
2. being completely alone
Two of Your Everyday Essentials
1. walking with champ
2. fruit (usually apples or kiwi)
Two of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists (at the moment)
1. lecrae
2. audrey assad
Two Truths
1. i am physically incapable of burping. blessed or deprived? i'm not sure.
2. my family likes to hug a lot and that is why my #1 love language is touch.
Two Physical Things that Appeal to You About your husband.
1. i've always loved his unique-shaped ears
2. he is very generous and will go out of his way for a complete stranger
Two of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. bike riding, or as D.R. likes to refer to it: "cycling, it's more professional sounding" lol)
2. taking pictures. but I'm without a camera right now.
Two Things You Want Really Badly
1. salvation for a family member
2. a deeper respect for my husband
Two Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. europe- greece & paris especially
2. seattle, wa
Two Things You Want to Do Before You Die
1. adopt a baby from outside the U.S.
2. sky-dive
Two Ways That You are Stereotyped
1. i look like a teenager still so i get asked what grade i'm in.
2. i'll be carded until i'm 65 due to reason #1
Two Things You Are Thinking About Now
1. carving pumpkins
2. my sister having her engagement photos taken today and how she is going to be a wife in 3.5 months and i just can't stinkin' believe how great God is!
Two Stores You Shop At
1. publix
2. marshalls
Two favorite web sites
1. facebook
2. desiring god
Two Favorite Sports
1. this is the wrong
2. question for this gal!
Two things you did last night
1. drank wine with some girlfriends
2. told the story of how d.r. & i met
Two shows you like to watch
1. glee
2. the unit
Two places you like to go “out” to
1. the riverwalk downtown
2. the cannon-restaurant
happy weekend!
I was always told I looked 15 til I had Cora...I guess all that sleep deprivation aged me:)
ReplyDeleteI agree with Grace, I think the getting no sleep makes me look older. Also, how funny that you can't burp! I was thinking about that today while burping Levi. Loved getting to know more things about you!
ReplyDelete