Here's my two fav desserts lately. They are both super easy to make.
Oven S'mores

Stick the grahams (open faced) under the broiler for about a minute and you have campfire toasty goodness. I could eat four easily.
I
Love
S'mores
("s'more of what?..... you're killin' me, smalls!!!)" never mind...
(or banana s'mores)

Chocolate, Peanut Butter Banana Bites
Frozen bananas are one of my favorite things. The consistency turns creamy and ice cream-like....
add a hardened dark-chocolate shell and a spread of crunchy peanut butter?
foe-gedda-bout-it

Word
LOL - I cannot get rid of my sweet tooth. I found a blog that it awesome because it's healthly and it cures the cravings: http://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/
ReplyDeleteLove the water bottle :)
I love chocolatecoveredkatie. She looks a bit anorexic but her recipes are divine. I love her healthy substitutes in baking :) Glad you enjoy her blog too!!! Love you, fellow runner!!
ReplyDeletehmmm...must check out...running long distances plus breast feeding makes me a sugar fiend.
ReplyDelete